Labyrinths of Anguish draws heavy inspiration from games like Dungeon Hack or Eye of the Beholder.
Find your way through the labyrinths and eliminate monsters to grab their loot. Level up your character and equip powerful rare items to survive.
After you gain power, try to match with the strongest monsters - bosses, waiting for you in their chambers.
* Procedurally generated labyrinths filled with monsters and loot
* Labyrinth exploration, monster fighting and item looting
* Custom RPG mechanics with dice-rolling and turn-based combat
* Total of 15 different locations with lesser, greater and boss stages
* Different labyrinth themes like swamp and forest
* Tons of procedurally generated items in 3 tiers: normal, rare and legendary
* Unlimited leveling of your character with developing attributes in your character sheet
* New game plus: ""Anguish Tiers"": unlimited gameplay with endlessly power-growing monsters (coming soon)
NOTE: this is beta version, it means it's playable but lot of content and features are still to come
[Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/ratclicker/) / [Twitter](https://twitter.com/bridneus)**Labyrinths of Anguish** [open beta]
Genre: **retro 3d roguelike dungeon crawler**
by Arispen(aka bridneus) (creator of Rat Clicker / Auction House Game)