Publishing | Forum

Hansb Jun 11 '14

I'm a product manager for SOEDESCO Publishing. We are a new independent Publisher based in the Netherlands. We always looking for new games we can bring to the market. We can do this in many ways sometimes we just do a physical release. Othertimes we are responsible for just the marketing and pr. All this without taking a big part of the developers money. We don't do this because we want to work with the same developers for a long time and grow with them.

We think we can help indie developers to with the parts of the industry they don't like so they just can focus on developing games. We are also working on a very cool special edition from a well known indie developer we hope to announce in a few weeks.

If you think we can work together please let me know. I also like to learn that's why I was wondering if there are other specific things indie developers need help by.

Haider Jul 16 '14

can you publish a already released game.

my game :  http://gamezinn.at.ua/stuff/our_games/oh_birdi/35-1-0-406

boostk Aug 11 '14
Quote from Hansb

I'm a product manager for SOEDESCO Publishing. We are a new independent Publisher based in the Netherlands. We always looking for new games we can bring to the market. We can do this in many ways sometimes we just do a physical release. Othertimes we are responsible for just the marketing and pr. All this without taking a big part of the developers money. We don't do this because we want to work with the same developers for a long time and grow with them.

We think we can help indie developers to with the parts of the industry they don't like so they just can focus on developing games. We are also working on a very cool special edition from a well known indie developer we hope to announce in a few weeks.

If you think we can work together please let me know. I also like to learn that's why I was wondering if there are other specific things indie developers need help by.

Interesting!  Would like to hear a little bit more about your company and the deal process.  Do you have skype?  Check out GameBrokerage.com -- I can help you source new games to publish.

- Kyle

ArcadEd Aug 15 '14

@boostk Hey Kyle, how long does it typically take for games to go through the approval process?

Just curious, mine have been waiting for a few days.  Thanks

Hansb Aug 18 '14
Quote from boostk
Quote from Hansb

Interesting!  Would like to hear a little bit more about your company and the deal process.  Do you have skype?  Check out GameBrokerage.com -- I can help you source new games to publish.

- Kyle

Hi Kyle,
We are flexible in the kind of deals we make with developers. Depends on the marketing, the platforms, the release date etc etc. We are ofcourse Always looking at the quality. Our first games are
Physical version Awesomenauts assemble
Physical version Teslagrad
We are announching a new game very soon!

modulussoft Dec 22 '15

Hey! I am looking out to publish my game which is already in playstore here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.modgames.roached&hl=en. Can I know more details?

DarkForestCrow Jul 6 '16

Any updates?

Hansb Jul 6 '16

Hi,
Thanks for your message. We are not active on mobile atm. For PC and console we can Always take a look. You can Always email me at Hansb@Soedesco.com